Thursday, March 21, 2013

I don't care about the state of the "relationship" between Barack and Benyamin. They can take a hotel room and develop their "relationship" there for all I care.

What I do care about is ending the occupation, ethnic cleansing and apartheid, the Jim Crow laws and settler only - roads, the segregated busses and the daily attacks against Palestinians by Israeli Occupation Force(IOF).

I also care about saving the lives of the 8 Palestinian political prisoners on hunger strike, heroes the "Western" media tries to avoid mentioning. Foremost of them is now Samer Issawi - member of the leftwing, utterly legitimate DFLP movement which even USA doesn't accuse of "terrorism" - who has been on hunger strike for 242 days against his unjust imprisonment by Israel. I want him and all the other hunger strikers, the ill political prisoners lacking proper medical care, all of them saved.

I don't care whether Benyamin and Barack kiss and smile or throw the cutlery at each other. Neither should anyone else. Lives are important, not the soap opera orchestrated by AIPAC&co.

No comments: